We offer a variety of spectacular jumps in the Swiss Alps for skydivers of all levels of experience.
1. Jump from 10,500ft (3200m) or 12,500ft (3800m).
2. For the extreme skydiver, go that little bit further and fulfill your dreams by swooping an amazing alpine lake at 7500ft (2300m) in the heart of the Swiss Alps.
If you are a licensed Skydiver and you would like to jump at our DZ you will need to bring the following:
1. Logbook (or photo copy of last 3 pages, all pages if 25 jumps or less)
2. License (Current)
3. 3rd Party Liability Insurance (min. Chf 1 million coverage)
4. Reserve parachute must be in date, according to your countries repacking cycle
Insurance is only required if you are jumping your own gear. The insurance is not medical insurance, it is in case of damage to a third party’s property (house, car, etc). We are unable to sell the insurance directly, and you will need to organise this before you jump. If you are planning on jumping in Switzerland then you can purchase the insurance from Swiss Skydive through the below link.
10500ft / 3200m CHF 38.-
12500ft / 3800m CHF 45.-
10500ft / 3200m CHF 60.- *Including Gear and Insurance
12500ft / 3800m CHF 69.- *Including Gear and Insurance
If you have less than 25 jumps you will need to do a check jump with one of our instructors at an additional cost of CHF 95.-
You must be current according to your Parachute Association license requirements, if not we follow the requirements to get you current.
*Rental gear not available for wingsuit jumps